Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday...

Not too much going on today. Me and the husband slept in a bit later than usual. It was pretty nice. After we got up, I made lunch for the boys. Yeah, we slept late enough that it was time to make lunch. Nice, huh? Then, we went over to my husband's parents house for a little while. We had a short visit, then we dropped Luc off at Todd's aunt's house to spend the night. Once we got home, the news was on. Apparently, we will have thunderstorms tomorrow, again. So, I decided to mow the lawn since it will be out of the question tomorrow. Our lawn looked like shit. Todd should have mowed it over the weekend while we (the boys and I) were at my Grandparent's house. So, while I was mowing, a guy showed up to put up the FEDERSPIEL for Sheriff sign I requested. Then, I took a shower when I was done mowing.
So, I have this awesome spa body scrub. I only use it when I feel really good about myself, or when I want Todd's hands on me. I love the stuff, but it's expensive, so I rarely use it... I got a forwarded email from my sister in law today. You know the ones that everyone forwards. Reasons why you should tell people you love them and why you should cherish each day. Well, it made me think. The email said to use your good china for small things like losing a pound and wear your special perfume to go to the post office just because it makes you feel good. Why save everything for tomorrow when it isn't guaranteed? On top of that, I've been reading Matt Logelin's blog for a long time now. He recently posted about having to start removing some of his wife's toiletries. Thinking about having to take Todd's things out of the bathroom if something happened to him or him having to remove my things really upset me... So, after considering all of these thoughts in my mind, I used my expensive body scrub, and the perfume I rarely wear but Todd likes. Today should be just as special as any other day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im still getting use to this haha but i think i kinda like it better than xanga ..

hope the boys are doing good ! take cares !

Anonymous said...

He girl!!! Welcome to blogspot. I started one a couple of weeks back. Have a great day. :)