Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The first post...


So, I've blogged on xanga and myspace. I've also been a member of a few forums. It just takes up a lot of time, and then I get busy and lose touch. So, this is where I want to be. I think.
I am a busy mom. My husband and I have three little boys. Our oldest is 8.5, will be 9 this fall; our middle son is 4.5, will be 5 this fall; and our youngest son is 13 months old. I get asked all the time if we'll have more or when we're going to try for a girl. Honestly, I think that would throw off everything we have going right now. I think three is it for us, but don't quote me on that. My husband has made it quite clear that he isn't interested in having any more children, especially once he's 30. (He's 28 now.) His Dad was 30 when he was born, and he just feels that's too old. He wants to be a part of everything that happens in our boys lives. On the other hand, I'm just not sure. I can see another baby in our lives in a few years, but I am also quite happy with the three boys we have and the happiness we have as a family. So, in time we'll know what we're going to do.
I am a college student. I actually took the final exam for the last class I was taking for the Spring Semester this morning. I will be going back this fall. I will graduate this coming spring with an associates degree in accounting. Then, in two years, I will have my bachelors degree. I've been back in school since last August and I am so happy to have the rest of the summer off. I have worked so hard these last three semesters. While being a mom, I went to school full time and got a 4.0 GPA three semesters in a row! I am so proud! Maybe a little braggy, but it is a great accomplishment to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi its jsannicolas from xanga ..
jus wanted to drop by n say hi ~

TabyKatt said...

I'll try to keep better track of you here. I get so busy too. :(

Hawkfeather said...

*and* you already have two comments.. three now.
and i get none.
I am a blogging loser..heh

Tami said...

Hey! You're blog is in my faves, so I'll be seeing you there! ttyl!
Tami

kristy said...

Oh, come on, Tami!! No blog of your own- you lurker!!