Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 Posts in one day??

Yeah. Pretty amazing.
So, I won the shoes I was bidding on. See, I have crazy-big feet. Not girly at all. I wear a size 10 1/2. Eew. Well, a lot of companies only make half sizes up to 9 1/2. The companies that do make 10 1/2's don't send many of them anywhere near me because it is so hard finding any. So, for most shoes, I rely on online shopping, and eBay is my favorite. That is usually a lot easier. When I have a bidding war with someone on eBay, though, I usually always have the thought in my mind that I am warring with a transvestite. I mean, how many women besides me really have feet this large?
So, Todd and I took the boys swimming at his sister's boyfriend's house this evening. It was pretty nice. I didn't swim, though. I knew that I would be having to deal with finding all the clothes and towels for everyone while dealing with the baby, and sadly, that takes the fun out of things like that for me. Much less stressful to just deal with all of their crap and not have to be wet and change my own clothes and all of that.
We stopped at 7-11 on the way home for ice cream. Every time we go there, Luc asks to have his picture taken with this big hot dog. Since I had my camera today, we did it. He loves it!

5 comments:

TabyKatt said...

My mom and my sister both wear 10 1/2. Weird.

The ads are pretty inconspicuous, but there's some at the bottom. However, there's some stipulation that if I tell people to click the ads, my account will get banned? Yea. Lame. :(

TabyKatt said...

That's weird. I'll check the settings later tonite. That would suck if I was the only person that could see them, lol.

Hawkfeather said...

OMG sister- I feel your pain.
I am a size 12 womens..
I have NEVER had women's shoes and while I don't care now.. when i was younger- lets say 13 I was traumatized..
I have seen shoes in my size for women.. and I can't help but think they are really- secretly for men.

So i could get expensive transvestite shoes.. or wear mens sandals..

which even those are a size 9. bah
i tell people- i am tall if my feet weren't big i would tip over.

i love the pool pix.. i wanna swim too!

Laura said...

Hi Kristy!! : ) I'm glad you got your shoes! Those are awesome!

Hawkfeather said...

i am 5'11"..
what about you?