Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm an eBay seller!!

As of today, I am now a seller!! I have a few things I want to list tomorrow, but I have to get them weighed in boxes so I can figure shipping costs. If anyone has any tips, please share. So far, I have listed the cutest little Tommy swim trunks and a blu-ray Spider-Man 3 DVD. I just hope I get some bids. Tomorrow, I'm going to list one of the pairs of shoes I just bought because the damn things don't fit and I can't get a refund. (The really cute heels don't fit, either!!) I'm also going to list a Maya Wrap and an Evenflo baby carrier. If anyone is interested and wants links, I should have them posted by tomorrow evening.

I am so bored lately. No school, no homework. I have so much time and nothing to do...

2 comments:

TabyKatt said...

my ebay downfall was always calculating the shipping. the easiest way to do it is to ship everything in flat rate priority mail boxes so you don't have to weight it, lol.

TabyKatt said...

aw man, if you go to usps.com you can order any size boxes you want and they're free! well, the priority mail ones are anyway. I think you have to order 25 at a time, but still. they're free!!

Yes, Dark Knight was an awesome movie. :D