Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm a good kid...


That's what the drive-thru guy at Burger King tells me. Oh, wait... he calls me "kiddo". Nevermind.
But, I'm still a good kid. So, what have I done to be such a good kid? I'll show you. I bought this for my Mom. (She's the biggest Elvis freak ever.)$90 later, I'm the good one for today. And at Christmas, I will also be the good kid!











I took the boys out to play for a while tonight after it cooled down a bit. I pulled the old baby swing out of the garage and hosed it down so Benny could swing. He never has before and he had a lot of fun!! So, I got a video of it. No sound; it's just my digital camera. At the end, I told them all to wave bye-bye, so watch Benny going crazy waving.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yea i think its the mohawk .. it makes them feel more rebelious haha...
thats a nice gift for your mom ..!
very pretty .. and has elvis nice ..

Laura said...

The video is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Kudos for being a good gift!!! Christmas always ends up being a big competition for my brother, sister, and me. My lame brother somehow always wins, and gets everyone the best gifts.

TabyKatt said...

omg, that's so cute!