Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The job search...

has begun... I updated my crappy resume on a local job search site. Then I searched the jobs. I found two that sound good for me. I emailed my resume to one of the places, but the other I have to apply in person. I hate how my resume is on that site. You have to fill in your information, and then it automatically compiles it into resume form. The resume I email is much better. So, how amazing would it be to get a job out of the first two positions I find?
Todd Jr is fascinated with myspace right now. (Yeah, my kids have their own myspace accounts. I have all comments set to be approved and I check everything before he does just to be sure he doesn't see anything he shouldn't.) He is also fascinated with Weird Al. So, guess what his layout is? Yep. Weird Al. Guess what video he has on his page? Yes, again, Weird Al. What a weird kid. Weird Al is actually going to be in a festival in a town pretty close to us next week. I just remembered to look up ticket prices. $24 - $37. Hmm... I don't know if it's worth that to me. This could easily turn into a $100 evening. I know he would love it, though.
Who wants to tell me who they are voting for in the upcoming presidential election? Are you a Republican or Democrat? Are you very political? I just took a Government class this past semester and I have become much more... aware. More on that next time...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Kristy! hi there! I just got your message. yeah, two boys, old news. I never ever use that blog, so I'm sorry I was so late in coming here. I'll catch up!