Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New clothes...

I bought some new clothes for when I get a job. I am excited because they are cute, and make me feel cute. I also bought some new shoes. I bought a boring pair of regular black shoes at WalMart. I also bought this really cute pair of flats. I'm planning on winning the bid for these super cute heals. Do not bid on these. I will hunt you down.
There really isn't much else to say today. I went grocery shopping this morning after I bought some clothes. Prices are insane. I ordered meat and have to pick it up this afternoon.
Today is the first day of yet another diet. Yeah. I had to buy all of my clothes in a 16-18. Eew. And some things were tight... Eew, again. So, I made an extra effort not to buy any junk food at the grocery store. Only bottled water to drink. When I go pick up my meat, I'm going to buy more fruits and veggies.
That's it for today...

1 comment:

TabyKatt said...

Those are super-cute shoes... and I see you won them. :D

I'm trying to diet too. My clothes are all getting tight and I'm too stubborn to buy new ones. :(