Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You are NOT gonna believe this!!

I'm still in shock!
I was laying in bed last night and I couldn't sleep because of my fucking neighbors. It is unbelievably how some people behave! I went to bed too late last night because I was reading a book that I couldn't convince myself to put down. I knew I had to get up at 7:30 to get Luc up for school, but I didn't turn my light off until about 12:30 last night. I woke up to shouting around 1:00. I looked out my kitchen window to see a group of people on the porch of one of the houses down the block. They looked like they were drinking and having a good time. It irritated me, but whatever. I turned on the air conditioner in my room to drown out some of their noise, shut my door and went back to sleep. I was really tired. I woke up to screaming. Not just regular screaming; it sounded like the person screaming was saying the same thing over and over. My first thought was someone's house was on fire. I got up and went to the kitchen window again, and it was those same people. No fire, though. They were holding one guy back from fighting someone else. All of them were screaming. It went on for over hour. They started in front of their house which is two houses down on the opposite side of the street as our house. They went out in the street. They went in front of their neighbors house. They crossed the street and were on the sidewalk in front of people's houses. Screaming and screaming. Todd called the cops. After about an hour, a group of them, obviously drunk, got in a car and sped away. The guy who had been held back was still out there screaming at the people who were now in the house. The last I saw of him, he was walking down the street screaming his thoughts to no one but himself. Then, a few minutes later the cops finally drove past.
Back to my point... I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep. My thoughts were just everywhere. I ended up thinking that Benny is about the age the older boys were when I put the potty seat in the bathroom so they could sit on it when other people (Todd, myself) were going to the bathroom. Considering both boys were potty trained pretty young, I want to give him the same start. So, when I got up and used the bathroom this morning, I pulled the potty seat out for Benny. It was weird because I asked him "do you want to go potty?" and he made a noise that was both interested and seemed like a yes, and he pointed to the corner I was planning on putting the potty. So, I got it out. I wiped the dust off it, and put it in the corner. I picked Benny up and took his diaper off, then sat his naked little butt on the potty. I turned some water on to trick him into peeing. Then, brushed my teeth. He just sat there. As I was rinsing my toothbrush, he got up and was trying to open the box of wipes that was on the floor. I went to pick him up and take him to put a diaper on. I looked over and saw....... POOP IN THE POTTY!!! Pee, too, but I expected that. Oh. My. God. All I can say.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Woohoo!! Yay Benny!! I hope you have better luck than me, Katelyn is so not interested in the potty. : (

Anonymous said...

Aww, YAY BENNY!!!!