Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thoughts??

I'm making this blanket for my friend's son for his 5th birthday. (He's a dino-freak!) It's on Saturday and I am just about done! It took me four days start to finish. I just finished tying off all of the yarn. I'm putting all of these pics here to show as much of it as I can. Should I cut the yarn ties shorter? I would have rather not even used yarn, but I have a small sewing machine and couldn't fit the whole blanket in to do the quilting. What do you guys think of it? Specifically the yarn ties?




3 comments:

Laura said...

It looks great, but I would use shorter yarn ties. He is going to love that!

Anonymous said...

That blanket is super cute!! I agree with Laura, the ties would look better shorter.

kristy said...

Thanks!! That's what I thought, but it was SO much work and I don't want to mess it up. I'm going to cut them shorter tomorrow. I'll make sure to get another pic before I give it to him.