Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Thursday, August 28, 2008

About time for an update, huh??

Well, it's almost time to be going back to school. Todd starts the 2nd, and Luc starts the 8th. My first class is Thursday evening (the 4th). I have Luc's bus schedule and we have a kindergarten meeting set with his teacher the Friday before he starts school. It's just to get used to the classroom and meet the teacher again, and just get comfortable. I'm still waiting to hear from the transportation department with Todd's bus schedule. His class list will be posted online tomorrow. I think they are waiting way too long to post it, but I'm just a lowly parent. That's one thing I really like about Luc's school so far; they really seem to care about parent opinions.
Today seemed like the first day of fall. It was overcast all day. I haven't left the house even once. I spent the day baking. Todd Jr and I baked three loaves of banana and 5 mini loaves. I started cooking some stewing beef last night, so I let that cook all day and added some carrots and frozen homemade noodles. Have you ever had homemade beef noodle soup?? It's awesome. While we were eating dinner, we noticed a tree outside our kitchen window. All of the leaves at the top of that tree are turning red.
I love fall...

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am super excited for fall too! It's definitely my favorite season. I always have a big pumpkin carving party...I can't wait, lol! And that soup sounds really really good!

kristy said...

Todd, Luc, and me all have birthdays in October. My favorite season, and the birthdays just make it so fun!