Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday...

Well, weight loss sucks. Or maybe just lack of weight loss sucks. I am very disappointed and feel like I wasted a whole week. I know, deep down, that it was a positive experience and even if I didn't lose like anything, I am stronger. I know that I can do something if I decide I want to. I can get through a week, yes a whole week, without chocolate. I walked multiple miles every day. I did 50 push ups every day. I did at least 100 crunches every day. I lost two pounds. That two pounds registered the 2nd morning. So, I feel that the last 6 days made no progress. I am pretty despondent, but I'll get through it. It just sucks.
I found a position online today that I applied for. It's a part time accounting clerk position. I am crossing all my fingers and toes. My only problem: I worry about my experience and resume. I've never done anything like what I'm studying. I know without any doubts at all that I can do the work flawlessly after a short time of training. But I don't have any previous employers who can back that up for me. The ad says that they want a student majoring in business or accounting, so... I hope!!! My stomach hurts when I think about it because I know this would be the perfect start for my career.

No comments: