Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2009

Been feeling like shit today

I have a ton of sinus pressure and I feel like shit. It started a few days ago, and I have NEVER had sinus pressure before. It feels like there is something trying to rip it's way out of my forehead! So, yesterday I had made plans with a friend to bring the boys over to play with her kids and we could hang out. I had such a headache but I didn't want to cancel. So, I stopped at Walgreens on the way and bought some sinus pills and a drink. The idiot who rang me up put them in separate bags, but I didn't know that until I got to my friend's house and couldn't find the pills. I called Walgreens and she said they were still there at the register. So, Todd and Luc were whining that they wanted to stay. I left them there to play and took Benny with me to go back and get the sinus stuff. I got there, and there was this crack head walking through the parking lot. I took Benny out of his seat, and went in, grabbed my stuff, and walked out. As soon as I get out the door, I see that crack head shutting my drivers side door!!! That fucking loser! I yelled "What the fuck are you doing?!" and he ran off! I went to look inside and everything was fine. I had my cell phone in my pocket instead of in the cup holder like it usually is, so he didn't have anything to steal. I hooked Benny in his car seat, and got in and called Todd while I drove back to my friends house. He said there wasn't any point in calling the cops, but I should tell the manager. So, I called them and told them what happened. It was only a few minutes after I had left, and the girl I talked to said that she thought he was in the store and she would get a manager. I hope they had him on surveillance tape or something and had him arrested. Bastard!
Today, I thought I was over this sinus bullshit, but I was wrong. I have stuff to take care of today, and I still have all of this pressure. I took some more of those sinus pills, but they haven't helped yet...

No comments: