Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

197.5

I just tried to sign in to type a new post. It took me about five minutes, and I was getting pissed off. Apparently my email address that I know I use for this site, was not a registered username. It was to the point that I went to my email account in all of my old emails that confirm registrations and stuff and was looking for my username. I gave up and decided to give it one more try when I realized that two of the letters were mixed up... Nice.
So, I've lost a little more weight. I'm happy. I'm not putting a ton of effort into exercising at home right now. I do the workouts during my fitness class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Also, in the next week or so, my husband and I are staring an exercise program called P90X. I'm excited about it. A little nervous, too, though.
School is going well. Lots of stuff to do, of course. In about two weeks, I'm going to Accounting Day at Northwood University. Sounds like a dork-fest, huh? I am really looking forward to it, though. I will have my Associate's Degree from Delta in just a fw months. I am going to continue on another year at Delta and then transfer for my last year at Northwood to get my Bachelor's Degree. I have been back and forth the past few months on what I plan to do about my education. I eman, sure I could get the two-year degree adn take some time before coming back to do the remaining two years of the four-year degree. But in the meantime, I would have to get a job and start repaying my student loans. Also, anymore a two-year degree isn't considered much better than a high school diploma. So, I have finally made the decision to just keep at it and get teh four-year degree with no time off. It has both positive aspects and a few drawbacks. A big drawback is that I was really looking forward to having some time off from studying, but at the same time it is better to continue while it is all still so fresh in my mind. Another drawback is that I have made a few obligational promises to be fulfilled once I graduate which are now going to be postponed another two years. I'm sure it isn't going to be a big issue, but it is a little disappointing, especially to the people to whom I made these promises.
My Dad called me the other day. I was really surprised to get a call from him. He called about this postcard that Luc had sent to him about ordering magazine subscriptions from school. I talked to him for probably half an hour. It was nice that he called, but now he probably won't again for another few months. I just don't get it.

No comments: