Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

202.5!!!!!


Before my class on Thursday (really, only Thursday??)... I weighed myself before I went to school for the physical assessment that day. I weighed 206. I weighed myself at the college wearing more clothes and my tennis shoes and after eating lunch, and it said 209. I have really been staying away from foods I shouldn't eat and excess food that I would normally eat just because it's good. Every day at school, I do TONS of walking beyond the actual fitness class, and work is constant movement, too. Three and a half pounds! I have a big smile that I just can't quit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't ask for a more beautiful and hard working wife. I love you!

Melanie said...

you look wonderful! I put on 20 pounds over the holidays (damn the food) and I have been making a real effort to lose weight as well. I'm only down 4 pounds this month, you've made such progress! How on earth do you do it?