Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Friday...

School was canceled for the boys today because of how cold it is. That's kind of dumb. It didn't snow again, so I think it was a waste of a snow day. It didn't matter for Luc, though, he wasn't going to go today because he got suspended. From Kindergarten. Again. I just don't know what I'm going to do with that boy.
Classes are going well. Lots of work, but that was expected.
Benny is pulling all of the pots and pans out of the cupboard as I type this. He is getting so big and using so many words now. It's so amazing to think he was just a little tiny baby not so long ago. Now, he tells me when he wants to "nuh-nite" and goes and lays on my side of the bed. He is so incredibly sweet. I love when he's falling asleep and he rubs his soft little hands on my neck or my face. Love just radiates from my little man.
I have to work tonight and tomorrow night. I wasn't scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm covering for someone. The extra money will come in handy. Especially since my pay checks aren't even big enough to pay my energy bill unless I use two pay checks for one energy bill.
Not too much else going on right now. My Mom is laid off from work for a few months, so I can already see her drinking increasing. That isn't good since she already drinks every evening. This past week was her first week being laid off and she has called me trashed and lonely twice already. In four days!
I haven't heard from my Dad in quite a while. I don't think I will ever understand that man. That's about all I have to say about him.

No comments: