Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dug up the garden

I made a garden today. Kinda. I think it will need to be bigger. All I really did was dig out the top part with the grass and chop up the earth underneath. It doesn't look very big, but I'd say it's almost 4 feet wide and at least 5 feet long. It's supposed to freeze tonight, so I'm glad I wasn't ready to plant my veggies yet. I'm going to go out and buy some good garden dirt in the next few days. Then I'll mix it all up and plant my stuff. I'm happy about this. It's going to be fun!


Here are my plants. They are spending the night in the kitchen since it's supposed to be low thirties tonight.

And Luc learned how to climb a tree! He only got about 3 feet off the ground, but he was so proud!

No comments: