Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The craziness!!

Wow! Where to even start? Okay. It's almost midnight. I am sitting in my kitchen on my laptop with peanut butter cookies cooling on the countertop. I got out of work at a few minutes after ten o'clock tonight and still had to bake cookies for a bakesale at the boys' school tomorrow morning. Yes, the boys' school. Tomorrow is Todd;s first day going to the same school as Luc. I am back and forth about how I feel about this decision. The school Todd was going to is a great school, but as a talented school, a lot of the work he has, I get stuck "doing". I have enough school work of my own, thankyouverymuch.
As long as I'm on the subject of school, I am almost done with this semester. I have a final exam tomorrow morning in my tax class, I am completely done with both Economics and Business Law, and my Intermediate Accounting class ends Thursday. I still have one chapter of accounting and a semester-long project that I (gulp) still haven't started...
Work sucks. Not much else to say on that.
I love the new hair.
I want to eat some of these cookies.
It's almost Christmas. I have all of the shopping for my kids, sister in law, mom, and Luc's teachers and bus driver done. Now I have my mil, fil, and dh left to shop for. I know what I want to get my mil and dh. Mil is getting another shutterfly photo book of the boys. (She cried last year.) I want to get dh a new robe, but not sure what else yet. How is your shopping coming??

No comments: