Search & Win

Swidget 1.0

Custom Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First class

Today was the first class of the fall semester. I'm taking 4 classes; Intermediate Accounting I, Business Law, Federal Tax Accounting, and Principles of Economics I. Tonight was Intermediate Accounting I. It was okay. Now I have a realistic idea of how much work there will be. There will be a lot. So, now I know for sure that 3 of these classes are going to be a lot of work. My 4th class starts this Monday, and I'm pretty sure that one will have a lot of work as well. I'm getting a little nervous. I'm starting to think I may have jumped in a little too deep. I know I worry like this at the beginning of every semester, but now that I'm so close to graduating, I know the work only gets harder. Aaaaaahhhhh. I just need to quit worrying.
Tomorrow morning, I get to take Luc to his Kindergarten meeting. It's just us and his teacher, so he can get acquainted with the classroom and stuff. I'm sure he'll have fun.
The past few weeks, I've read 4 books by Nora Roberts. Just the past few days I read her book Genuine Lies. It was really good. Really good! Now I won't be able to read for enjoyment for a while, so at least I can remember that the last book I read by choice was worth it! Tomorrow I have to start reading for these classes. I have by Monday to read one chapter of Macroeconomics and another chapter of Business Law. By Tuesday to read one chapter of my accounting book, and 3 chapters of an accounting writing handbook. Now that sounds like fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to look for the following link on your page but its nice to catch up here about your family.